I feel so very happy and honoured for being recently nominated for “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by apostaday, she has another diy/decoration blog – mariefriddle.com! The blogger herself is multi-talented, very inspiring and with a great sense of humour. Thank you so much for the nomination, apostaday!
Here are the requirements for accepting this award should you choose to participate:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
So here’s stating 7 facts about me:
1. When I was much younger, I wanted very much to live like a nomad from country to country.
2. One dark night, when I was down in the dumps and making crazy plans for myself; God found me, picked me up and led me to the light, slowly but surely. God works in the most miraculous ways, and I am forever grateful that grace appeared before I even believed. Yes, I am a Christian and I love old hymns.
3. My hubby and I first met when we were 9 years old at a tuition class, stayed in the same neighbourhood but never spoke to each other until we left school. We got married 20 years after we first met.
4. I am afraid of dogs. In fact, the fear is quite paralysing at times and yet I have a dog as a pet (!)
5. I started a small organic garden recently. I now have peppermints, 2 chilli plants, 3 okra plants, 3 lemongrass bushes, 1 pandan bush, 1 curry leaves plant and 3 other plants. More to come…
6. I enjoy learning new things, travelling to new places and tasting new food. I have recently taken up swimming as a new challenge, attended my first lesson just 2 days ago, this time around I did not swallow any water.
7. I get more active and awake at night and even more so as the night gets deeper. I am a night person, no doubt.
I have been following a couple of blogs fervently and here’s conveying my appreciation to these cool and inspiring bloggers!
1. http://refashionista.net/ : Jillian is an inspiring and strong lady who has a great sense of fashion and the eye for making an ugly piece of rejected clothing into a trendy piece of art!
2. http://nestdesignstudio.wordpress.com : Natalie & Maya, the two designer ladies, are very passionate about fashion and food, so you can expect to see beautiful home & fashion design in bright and lively colours!
3. http://buildingthisnest.wordpress.com/: I have been following this blog for a while. I love her DIY decor ideas to beautify her home. I find many of her projects interesting and do-able! Most importantly, she’s cost-effective like myself. :D
4. http://maggiesonebuttkitchen.wordpress.com: Maggie is a very inspiring cook, I learn that she has a small kitchen just like me, only difference would be she is a wonderful cook. She shares yummilicious pictures of the food she prepares, with the recipe as well!
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day ahead! ;)